Before we get started with the post make sure to subscribe to the blog I would greatly appreciate it. Plus I think my family would be happy too.
Back to the topic How To Start a LLC and Why You Should
This is actually one of the easiest steps in business but most people don’t even get a EIN let alone a LLC but the claim to want to be a successful entreprenuer. So if you want to protect yourself and your business from any un-forseen problems then getting a llc is the way to go.
But for those that are ready I’m going to lay the steps out one by one.
- Your going to go over to Legalzoom .com
and look for the tab start a business. Then you click on start my llc. You select the state your doing business in. Make sure that you select the right state.
- You tell them what your business is about.
- Next they are going ask you if you are forming a professional llc? This means if your a doctor, lawyer or even a real estate agent then you need to set a profesional llc but for all tense purposes we are going to focus on a regular llc.
- Now its time to select your members. I suggest you select more then one member because if you don’t and you happen to get sued they can easily say you were operating your business as a sole proprietorship and take your personal assets. You don’t want that so select maybe your significant other or close family member. Now if you are starting this business with a group of people then obviously you will need to have more then one member. Everything else on this page is self explanatory.
- Put your address in
- Next pick the name of your company. Make sure its unique and something you want to stick with for the long haul.
- Next they are going to ask you Who will own the LLC – Who will manage day-to-day operations – Who will act as the legal registered agent – What should happen if an owner leaves or a new owner joins the business.
- Next your going to fill in all that information.
- Review your details at this point. Make sure you have everything correct.
- 10. Then select your package. I would select the economy package because you seem to get everything you need and not a whole bunch of fluff.
When your just starting a business you need to be mindful of where you spend your money. But purchasing a llc is definitely great investment that can keep your business covered.
How To Start A Online Busiiness In 2018 Video Step By Step Tutorial